Chemo bladder cancer needed

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
FixMac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Chemo bladder cancer needed

Post by FixMac »

Hello, I am emailing you on behalf of my mother.
She was recently diagnosed with stage 3 invasive bladder cancer and is currently receiving treatment from CTCA Chicago. She has been in chemo for 6 months then had to undergo a surgery removing her bladder and now has an ostomy bag. When she returned home she found out she has an abscess in her kidney and an infection in her abdomen and is currently on iv at home with antibiotics. This diagnosis of bladder cancer has severely impacted my mother and fathers lives and financial situation. They are currently $7,600 behind in rent and are soon to be facing eviction. My father missed too many days at work driving my mother back and forth to Chicago and with all the other hospitalizations it has set them behind too far to where they cannot catch up. I am trying to find any organization to help with any financial help for chemo and cancer and rent, so they are not evicted. If you could email me back with any sort of information on help I could get for them it would be greatly appreciated.
Yankee_fan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Chemo bladder cancer needed

Post by Yankee_fan »

My daughter is disabled and who is on chemo. I must watch over her 24/7 so I cannot leave. Her disabilities leave us confined to our indoors. Her SSI check took all for rent and bills for her baldder chemo. I'm left with no choice but to seek help via internet. Please, please help for her needs not mine. If not paid by tomorrow, our water is getting turned off Monday AM and our Sewage Tuesday AM!!! I have NO resourcesx for medical care or the bills!! Our address is: Chattanooga, TN. 37415. NOW DUE BILLS ARE: TN American Water, and WWTA  I'm Praying for a Miracle!  PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU!