Support groups for depression

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
SHAY EVANS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Support groups for depression

Post by SHAY EVANS »

I am located in zip code 22031. I am sole provider to house of four so my "decent" pay is not cutting it. Thanks for your time. Every day you to push things out of your mind into a corner and I have run out of corners. I need to reach out for help.
By any chance do you know about or women/mother/anxiety/depression groups therapy free or discounted services. My insurance is terrible so I can’t even afford to get help.
Syrum
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Support groups for depression

Post by Syrum »

I'm 70 years old and I'm about to have a heart attack Thinking of everything I owe. It is depressing. I can't afford my HOA fees to stay in my home, my electric bill may be cut off soon, and I'm putting everything on my credit, which is full. Please help me. I feel my life is coming to an end with all the stress. Do you have support groups for depression? I'm even having trouble paying for my Medicare. I have nowhere else to turn. I'm begging for help. If's there's anything at all you can do, I would be greatly in debt. The stress and depression are too much for me to handle. Please help.