Support groups for depression

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
SHAY EVANS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Support groups for depression

Post by SHAY EVANS »

I am located in zip code 22031. I am sole provider to house of four so my "decent" pay is not cutting it. Thanks for your time. Every day you to push things out of your mind into a corner and I have run out of corners. I need to reach out for help.
By any chance do you know about or women/mother/anxiety/depression groups therapy free or discounted services. My insurance is terrible so I can’t even afford to get help.
Syrum
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Support groups for depression

Post by Syrum »

I'm 70 years old and I'm about to have a heart attack Thinking of everything I owe. It is depressing. I can't afford my HOA fees to stay in my home, my electric bill may be cut off soon, and I'm putting everything on my credit, which is full. Please help me. I feel my life is coming to an end with all the stress. Do you have support groups for depression? I'm even having trouble paying for my Medicare. I have nowhere else to turn. I'm begging for help. If's there's anything at all you can do, I would be greatly in debt. The stress and depression are too much for me to handle. Please help.