Very ill

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Guyoda
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Very ill

Post by Guyoda »

I am trying every avenue possible & have come across your site. A close friend of mine is in Greenville, SC and is very sick. He has found himself in a horrible situation. He has lost his residency, has not eaten in days, he is already incredibly ill & has nothing nor anyone who can help him. I am in VA & have no way of getting to him to help him. Apparently he is sleeping outside behind a gas station, I don't know what to do to help him. He is very ill & also suffers from mental illness & I fear for him & whether he may harm himself because he sees no other way to end this. PLEASE HELP.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Very ill

Post by Admin »

If he is very ill, have him try a free community clinic in Greenville SC. Maybe they can find some solutions for what you call the horrible situation he is in.
Guyoda wrote:I am trying every avenue possible & have come across your site. A close friend of mine is in Greenville, SC and is very sick. He has found himself in a horrible situation. He has lost his residency, has not eaten in days, he is already incredibly ill & has nothing nor anyone who can help him. I am in VA & have no way of getting to him to help him.
Kramer

Re: Very ill

Post by Kramer »

Hello, I'm currently living in College Station Texas and am very ill and missed work. Our electricity bill has stacked up and is going to get cut off today it's about $500 and we're trying to get paid. The electricity company says they are going to cut it off today and there won't be any energy for the house if it gets cut off today, and the bill will keep getting higher and higher. i am sick with the flu, have a mental illness and other very serious medical conditions - not to mention bills from the hospital to pay. I would like to know if Bryan College Station Texas is acceptable for assistance through yawl’s program? If you would please give me a call and let me know if I can get assistance for my energy bill?