Lost job with Health insurance deductible due

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Ajai
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lost job with Health insurance deductible due

Post by Ajai »

Need help paying my health plan insurance deductible. I just moved into an apartment July 11th and just lost my job with health insurance last Thursday, the 17th. I am a single mother of 2, I have a 3 year old son and I am 34 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. Where and how could I get some assistance until I get back on my feet??
Jeff Brian

Re: Lost job with Health insurance deductible due

Post by Jeff Brian »

I have fallen behind in my payment for medical needs for the month of September and the money is due by the 18th or I will be sued, 1185.00, I am a nurse but have a young daughter and grandson at home. My daughter is signed up for school and does not work, my health insurance deductibles and insurance costs has gotten away from me. I pay 345 Monthly but owe two months late fee and the deductible payment for August. Please I just need this once, I will donate as I can after helping me. I know what it is to pay it forward. I just need some leverage with my pay and health insurance deducible.
Siena

Post by Siena »

Last year I lost more than half of my income when I lost my job and which this left me into a financial hardship. I went from $1,400 a months from social security to $681 a month. I have a son and I am single. I am 58 years old and I don’t have any bad habits that would cause my health insurance deductible to go up.
I am a very religious person and I really need help to pay my Deductible Bill. It is $771.
This bill is 3 months. I been paying each month $250. Well this is all I could afford each month. It keeps getting higher because of late fees from the doctor and interest and taxes I can't seem to get it paid. It seems like I am just wasting my money since I have no health insurance. I need help to get back on my feet each time I call around to the churches They say if I'm not a member they can’t help me.
Any amount will be appreciated. for this Health insurance deductible. It could go straight to the Medical Companies.
Nurtaslim

Post by Nurtaslim »

I am 65 years. Old and live in Harrodsburg KY and receiving disability. I only make $759 per month.By the time I pay rent, electric, and other bills, I am flat broke and I can't pay the Health insurance deductible. Or don't have enough left to pay everything.I receive $134 monthly in SNAP benefits so I won't starve. All I am asking is help with my Health insurance deductible every month so I can save enough to get me a car eventually. Please help with Health insurance deductible, I would be eternally grateful. 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Health insurance deductible assistance is rare. Usually for certain conditions, such as cancer, or some other charitable aid. but you can look around to a non-profit. Maybe you can find something you need for help, and find options here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sista.html