Unemployed but medical care needed for coal miner

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
PlaceLikeThis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unemployed but medical care needed for coal miner

Post by PlaceLikeThis »

I desperately need help paying my health care bill. My husband is a coal miner, is sick from working in mines and has been laid off since April 2017 and unemployment ran out in November 2018. I am working part time but we're I tried to make payment plan with the hospital for the care he need. I couldn't make the payment they deferred it and now I owe 1084.61. Have to pay 773...12 by January. 20. Please help us.
Buddy1

Re: Unemployed but medical care needed for coal miner

Post by Buddy1 »

My Unemployed husband, who is a coal miner and our 20 month old daughter are currently staying with family and need medical care. We are both unemployed at this moment. He is going to school for his GED. We have a car that has a punctured tire that has been temporary plugged we have no other means of transportation. The home where we stay with family is crowded. Pleas provide us with any information to help us get medical care. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unemployed but medical care needed for coal miner

Post by Admin »

Sounds like your 20 month old daughter needs medications for her sickness? If so, of course look into clinics, Medicaid, your state, etc. But in addition to that, try this for resources for free prescription drugs.

Buddy1 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:20 am My Unemployed husband, who is a coal miner and our 20 month old daughter are currently staying with family and need medical care. Pleas provide us with any information to help us get medical care. Thank you