laid off and need to see a doctor

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Bamafan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

laid off and need to see a doctor

Post by Bamafan »

Good Morning,
I'm a single mother of three who was recently laid off and lost my health insurance. I've fallen behind in the rent because of this. My family is on the verge of being evicted and I also need to see a doctor. If your facility can assist in any way I would be more than grateful.
I've applied for state assistance as well as unemployment. I receive food stamps, Medicaid and unemployment. My rent supersedes what unemployment distributes. If someone can respond and let me know if they can assist as soon as possible.
My contact and household info is as follows:
Landover, MD 20785
KacieCastle
anti spam: Blue

Re: laid off and need to see a doctor

Post by KacieCastle »

I just want to put this out there. In Catawba ECCCM will only help you if you show up to their classes about money management and do not care if you are laid off. They don't care if your car gets repossessed and you don't have a way there. You don't show up, they refuse to help you find a doctor or with anything. I know. It happened to me personally. I was supposed to go on a Monday, my car was reposed Sunday night and when I called to reschedule, I was told to bad. Our heat was turned off in March. Husband was laid off hence the reason for the repo. Catawba county DOES NOT help people at all with doctor bills or medical care either. When my sister moved in after leaving her abusive boyfriend, we added her to our food assistance, well her ex owed, and they took OUR stamps to cover him! Catawba county is a JOKE!!!
British

Post by British »

My friend is needing help with her monthly Bills to see a doctor since she was laid off. She’s only working part time & getting rental assistance but needs help with her other bills, lights, water, phone & internet. She also needs to see doctors and dental work and other stuff. She lives in Edina, MO That’s located in Knox County.  Can you give me names & phone numbers to any agency or  non-profit assistance programs for this area that can pay for the doctor visist? She does get food pantry help 1 time a month. I would appreciate any information you could give me.
I’m Karla also of Edina, MO. I’m not giving my phone number because I’ve been getting tons of those calls a day from people selling stuff & frauds & scams and giving information on jobs or medical care for laid off workers. Please email me.Thank you.
Moses

Post by Moses »

Yes my name is Daniel. I have money for the doctor and for medications and health this year. I was laid off about a month ago can I have two kids. I have a 13 year old son and a 10 year old daughter and I don't have any income coming in to help with doctor bills or insurance. I'm not sure if he'll help this week. I was just checking my options if you can get back with me with a response. I'd appreciate it thank you and God bless..