Seeking medical care in Kansas

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Juddah1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking medical care in Kansas

Post by Juddah1 »

I had to quit my job due to a bad knee and got behind on rent and landlord gave me an eviction notice and my family was supposed to be out of our house on 7-16-2019. i need to get medical attention on my knee. I have called and been to all section 8 places and clinics in Kansas and there is no openings and I don't know what to do. I have 2 kids and my girlfriend who is our kids mother to take care of and I don't know what else to do to get affordable care on my knee. Can you please help please?
Jaeger

Re: Seeking medical care in Kansas

Post by Jaeger »

I live with my mom, my fiancé and our two daughters in Kansas and am currently 16 weeks, 3 days pregnant. My mom is giving us a 30 day eviction notice and we need all the help we can get to get into an apartment and get free health care in Kansas. My fiancé does work but it's not enough to pay rent and medical bills. We need care and to move in. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Seeking medical care in Kansas

Post by Admin »

if you need some basic healthcare in Kansas, try a free community clinic. Maybe they can do your checkups for you while pregnant. Or give some basic medications, immunizations, and the like. Find a list here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ansas.html