Lost my job and health insurance

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Randstad
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lost my job and health insurance

Post by Randstad »

Yes, most health insurance depends on employers. There are some other options out there, and we have them listed here. Find free health insurance. As you may get the medical care you need in some other fashion.

Hello, I have recently lost my job about a week and a half ago and at the moment working on finding a new job, but I am sick and i lost my health insurance. I have rent, utilities and car payment/insurance that is coming up mid-April. I was able to pay for rent for March from my savings which I have little to non-left, so I need a job and health insurance for medications and check ups. At the moment I am hoping to receive some assistance till I find a job.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost my job and health insurance

Post by Admin »

Yes, most health insurance depends on employers. There are some other options out there, and we have them listed here. Find free health insurance. As you may get the medical care you need in some other fashion.

Randstad wrote:Hello, I have recently lost my job about a week and a half ago and at the moment working on finding a new job, but I am sick and i lost my health insurance. I have rent, utilities and car payment/insurance that is coming up mid-April. I was able to pay for rent for March from my savings which I have little to non-left, so I need a job and health insurance for medications and check ups. At the moment I am hoping to receive some assistance till I find a job.
Zach
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost my job and health insurance

Post by Zach »

I'm a single mom of two. I'm out on leave of work for the next few months because of a shoulder injury without pay, so I have no health insurance right now. I need help for a moment with paying bills and school uniforms and shoes for my Kids. Please help me
I'm depressed and don’t know what to do. I still have my job but can't go back until my operation. I would prayerfully and thankfully be grateful for an assistance you can provide. I live in west Las Vegas.