Bad back - easier job needed

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
My Daddy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bad back - easier job needed

Post by My Daddy »

I have had back issues for a while and recently it has gotten so bad that I have missed a lot of work because I work in a factory and my insurance company was fighting me getting an MRI. I need an easier, less stress job for my body. I got behind on my bills and my electric is getting shutoff tomorrow and I have 3 days to get back on or I'll be evicted and I owe a rent payment this week which will take my whole check. So I need that job quick and financial aid for now.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bad back - easier job needed

Post by Admin »

If you have a bad back, there are some more "stress free" and/or "easier" jobs out there. Some part time, limited hours, work from home, etc. And of course if bad enough then try filing for disability. here are options though, including disability jobs.
Kirkpatrick

Re: Bad back - easier job needed

Post by Kirkpatrick »

Hello, I'm looking for assistance for friends, one that has a bad back, who live in Aurora, Colorado.
They were homeless living in a motel until this past weekend. They are now finally in an apartment but have absolutely not a single item of furniture.
They are two adult brothers and their children, two toddlers whom they have custody of.
Bedding would be the most important for them right now and also sheets, blankets and pillows. He also needs a back brace. Other furniture is needed as well as they have a completely empty apartment.
Thank you for your consideration.