Housing next to my doctor healthcare provider

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Barrista
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing next to my doctor healthcare provider

Post by Barrista »

Hi, I recently just moved to Sussex County to a home that I'm renting. I was homeless in a motel for 2 years due to medical bankruptcy. The home that I just moved to 2 weeks ago. I thought it was going to be a great place to rent as it is close to the stores and my doctor but things turned out to be far worse. The home is not the owners homes. It belongs to another person and she is constantly changing her rent and verbal agreement. I have a written agreement with her but we are at risk of becoming homeless again because home is for foreclosure. I need a place to live next to my doctor so I can get healthcare I need.
Advair

Re: Housing next to my doctor healthcare provider

Post by Advair »

Good morning,
I am 28 years old and live with my seven-year-old daughter. About 6 weeks ago I suffered a traumatic assault that left me emotionally and mentally scarred and I need to be close to my doctor.
Due to this, I missed work and was left unemployed. Can I get low income housing close to my health care provider and doctor?I did not realize the effect and consequences that have occurred due to this situation.
Please help me find an organization or program that best suits my situation and can help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Housing next to my doctor healthcare provider

Post by Admin »

Well if you can't afford it yourself, asking for a place to live that is "convenient" to you is very presumptuous. If your options are (1) homeless or (2) a roof over your head, beggars can't be choosers and live wherever you can. Maybe some agencies in Sussex County New Jersey can help you.
Barrista wrote:Hi, I recently just moved to Sussex County to a home that I'm renting. I was homeless in a motel for 2 years due to medical bankruptcy. The home that I just moved to 2 weeks ago. I thought it was going to be a great place to rent as it is close to the stores and my doctor but things turned out to be far worse. The home is not the owners homes. It belongs to another person and she is constantly changing her rent and verbal agreement. I have a written agreement with her but we are at risk of becoming homeless again because home is for foreclosure. I need a place to live next to my doctor so I can get healthcare I need.