Humana case worker

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Pippa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Humana case worker

Post by Pippa »

Greetings! I was referred to your organization by Humana Care case worker for disabled individuals. Her contact number is 1 800 - 662 - 9508. I am contacting you in regards to possible financial assistance and medical care help. I have recently had a loss of income and need help in regards to assistance for my daughter and myself. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience on this healthcare. You may also contact me via email for more additional information.
Thank you,
Mort
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Humana case worker

Post by Mort »

l I am trying to get help but not much luck without insurance, which I had Humana in the past. I am homeless I am trying to make it Indiana before the storm hits as I have surgery and family there. if anyone can please help please I do not want to be here my children need me so if I to sleep in my car when I get there so be it.. I would the help of officials but the police already left me in my car 2 weeks ago on 2 of the coldest nights with no gas, no food, no medications. I am highly classified so cannot stay in a shelter at this time.