Homeless medical and stuff

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Santa
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homeless medical and stuff

Post by Santa »

Been homeless for over 3 months and can't get medical check ups we need. We been arrived for a apartment but are 600 short on the rent to move in and don’t know if well have enough for medications. My husbands job he worked from home and he and I are both looking for work with help from welfare to work program.
We can't get state homeless or Medicaid because at 18 in my first marriage. We got homeless aid and that made my daughters and current husband of 18 year ineligible for any help. I didn’t realize children in didn’t even have yet would be affected or a man I didn’t even know at the time.
Miller

Re: Homeless medical and stuff

Post by Miller »

Hi there
I'm a single female currently waiting on a disability appeal before I can buy the stuff I need for my medical condition. I barely have any income now -just what I get from friends help. Are there any programs in Tampa Fl that can help me with medical item assistance as well as any financial assistance?
Thanks again for your help.
Jamie
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Homeless medical and stuff

Post by Admin »

If you barely have any money or income, then try community clinics in Tampa Bay. Those will be the programs you need, and there are resources for single females too.
Miller wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:52 am Hi there
I'm a single female currently waiting on a disability appeal before I can buy the stuff I need for my medical condition. I barely have any income now -just what I get from friends help. Are there any programs in Tampa Fl that can help me with medical item assistance as well as any financial assistance?
Thanks again for your help.
Jamie