invisalign bill due

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Terese
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

invisalign bill due

Post by Terese »

Hello, I currently have invisalign, I paid 1500.00 down and my parents are currently trying to fight out of foreclosure on our home. Being that I live with them I am helping as well. Meaning, I don't have the funds to afford invisalign. I've emailed my orthodontist and offered to pay $75 (still offering to pay) because that's literally all I can afford and that's cutting back on food and other necessities. I receive a rude letter (what I considered rude) saying how they have people who know this stuff is going to happen and how they can no longer service me. I'm still offering to pay! I am beyond frustrated and annoyed. I was wondering if there's a way to work with invisalign or another orthodontist directly. Thank you,
Sadness
anti spam: Blue

Re: invisalign bill due

Post by Sadness »

My name is Chris, I'm in need of help paying my Invisalign bill. I lost my job due to a newly diagnosed illness and didn't qualify for FMLA. I've been going to job interviews. Synchrony wants to hire me, but the job doesn't start until November 26th. I'm stressed out depressed, I don't know what I'm going to do with this Invisalign bill due. I've asked family and friends and my dad just paid for my electric bill and my mom lives check to check and can't help. I turned to the internet and found you guys. Please help me or get me in right direction. 
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: invisalign bill due

Post by Admin »

While we are not sure if Invisalign is covered or not, we do have some assistance programs listed on our site for dental bills. Both government as well as charity programs. Or payment plans, debt reduction resources, as well as other options. Find dental bill help.