Health and housing in Florida

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Armstrong289
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Health and housing in Florida

Post by Armstrong289 »

I am 59 years old receiving unemployment. I called
a few numbers for medical care for the flu we has. I got of your web-site cause I live with my son and 8 other people in this house hold. I did this cause I am looking for help for prescriptions and healthcare plus rent and security to get a place for my self according to your web-site you serve Orange county. But the person who answer my call say’s you don’t serve Orange county. This is why there are so many homeless people in FL who are in poor health. Everyone gets turn away. Why put out false advertisement on the internet.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Health and housing in Florida

Post by Admin »

Did you call the free community clinics in Orange County? As there are several. Maybe they offer prescriptions...maybe not. But in either case, you should be able to get some form of health as well as medical care from the centers.
Armstrong289 wrote:I am 59 years old receiving unemployment. I called
a few numbers for medical care for the flu we has. I got of your web-site cause I live with my son and 8 other people in this house hold. I did this cause I am looking for help for prescriptions and healthcare plus rent and security to get a place for my self according to your web-site you serve Orange county. But the person who answer my call say’s you don’t serve Orange county. This is why there are so many homeless people in FL who are in poor health. Everyone gets turn away. Why put out false advertisement on the internet.