medical bills help,Please!

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
violeta64us
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

medical bills help,Please!

Post by violeta64us »

Hi,
my name is Violet,live in Las Vegas nv.I have been in the hospital for 5 days got one bill for $49300,other for $1800,and 5 others bills for all the doctors with amount about 2100.I am in panic.The insurance who I have they payd only $10000.I don't have those money.Have been to the hospital financing program assistance and didn't get any answer.I work part time job,this mean that I pay by my self the med. insurance,and I have asthma and Sjogren's Syndrome-what mean also extra money for my monthy treatment.Don't know who can help me,Please help me!
Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: medical bills help,Please!

Post by Admin »

A few options. Try medical bill advocates, which can help find billing errors and save on medical bills

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... lp_sa.html

Also, try the Nevada Department of Health and Human Services. This government organization offers medical assistance and help with hospital bills through a number of different programs and options for both individuals and families. Some of this coverage is free to the patient and some requires a small fee.

Some numbers to call for more info include
Las Vegas - Belrose (702) 486-5000
Las Vegas - Professional Dev. Ctr. (702) 486-1443
Las Vegas - Owens (702) 486-5000
Las Vegas - Nellis (702) 486-5000
Las Vegas - Flamingo (702) 486-5000

violeta64us wrote:Hi,
my name is Violet,live in Las Vegas nv.I have been in the hospital for 5 days got one bill for $49300,other for $1800,and 5 others bills for all the doctors with amount about 2100.I am in panic.The insurance who I have they payd only $10000.I don't have those money.Have been to the hospital financing program assistance and didn't get any answer.I work part time job,this mean that I pay by my self the med. insurance,and I have asthma and Sjogren's Syndrome-what mean also extra money for my monthy treatment.Don't know who can help me,Please help me!
Thank you!