Dentures do not fit

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
MrsJasnen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Dentures do not fit

Post by MrsJasnen »

I am in desperate need of dental work, I've had my dentures for 22 years, they now don't fit at all and I have constant blisters. I can't even eat with them in. Every dentist I have contacted require upfront payment of $3000 to $ 5000. I don't have this, on disability, no dental insurance. They keep suggesting I get the care credit card which I don't qualify for. Just looking for help.
March

Re: Dentures do not fit

Post by March »

Teeth extractions/new dentures. I have an infection and am an emergency case don't have enough money to get what I need done. Aspen dental quoted me 4,100 last year so in a year I had 10 teeth pulled to lower cost and got not proper fitted dentures. I just went back now they want 4,800, or 700 more than quoted last year. When I have ten less teeth. I'M SCARED MY INFECTION WILL SPREAD AND I CANT BELIEVE THEY CAN DO THAT TO NOT ONLY ME BUT TO ANYONE.
Anya

Post by Anya »

Hello,
I am in desperate need of dentures and unfortunately live on SSI as I am a disabled 43 year old white female. I'm having some difficulty finding any kind of help in Jasper, Alabama 35501. This is Walker county in Alabama. I do not have transportation so finding a ride to UAB charity dental or dental school is impossible to stand in long lines and find someone to give me a ride and then wait for me all day. The dentures I have now do not fit me. I have little resources and not having any teeth is effecting my health dangerously severe. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If the dentures do not fit, and your income is very low (on Medicaid), some states provide free dentures through the local Medicaid program. Or maybe front teeth or dentures for a job. Find details here on government free denture programs.