Stage 4 cancer

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Momsscolar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Stage 4 cancer

Post by Momsscolar »

I don’t really know who or where this message is going to, but we are in dire need of health care assistance because we are taking care of a 22 years old female who has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. She was destitute going from one home to another while suffering with breast cancer. She has a 3.5 centimeter tumor on her breast as well as a smaller tumor which were not properly examined by doctors in another state.
In view of the fact that the cancer was not removed nor treated, she now has metastatic cancer (lymph nodes, lungs, and 2nd and 3rd lumbar vertebrae.) Since this young lady is the mother of my granddaughters, my son and I decided to have her move in with us so that we could help her. The task has become overwhelming since it takes not only personal care but monetary assistance as well.
My son spoke to his manager about a possible leave of absence from his job so that he could be available to help with her care, but his direct manager informed him not to apply for a leave since it would not be granted by the company, MTI. The manager informed my son that he could work on a part time basis and be their trainer and tech who could go fix setups at various stores. My son was informed to wait for their finally decision and make the company aware of available times he would have to work in between and during Christine’s therapy. Not only did this offer never materialized but ultimately my son was fired.
My son applied for unemployment and was denied.
1. “The claimant voluntarily leaving work for personal reasons was not a reason of such gravity that the claimant had no reasonable alternative but to leave work.” (The mother of his children has Stage 4 cancer, with 3 years to live should be grave enough.)
2. “Claimant was eligible for a leave of absence; however he failed to request one.” (He requested a leave from his manager but manager advised him not to apply because it would not be granted.
3. Efforts to obtain information from claimant were not successful. (Employment department (from Bend, or) called once. My son attempted upon several occasion to return the call and always met with an answering machine. (He left a message several time, however the calls were never returned.)
I am elderly and don’t have money to assist much other than providing a place to live or paying for any medical care. If there is any help out there that we can get, I, we will be eternally grateful.
Will wait a response,
T Kirby
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stage 4 cancer

Post by T Kirby »

Hello, my name is Tammy and I am searching for help for my dad. He lives in
Shepherdsville KY and is a widower and the age of 79 years....He is
Battling stage 4 cancer and lives at his home....our problem is the floor
In the living room and kitchen are falling through thus letting the walls
Sink as well....it is getting worse every day.
I am begging for help for
Him....if you can help us or tell me where to ask for help, I will greatly
Appreciate it...I have ask everyone I know and I am at a lost....see I live
In West Virginia and I go to him for his doctor’s appointments and
Treatments for the Stage 4 cancer....Please let me know ASAP if you can help me....I fear for his
Safety and winter is approaching....
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Stage 4 cancer

Post by Admin »

Well maybe one of the cancer non-profit can help. Or try a low cost and/or interest free HUD loan for those repairs. Or maybe 9a stretch) weatherization. But that sounds like a lot of work/cost. Sorry for your dad, but find the [url=Well maybe one of the cancer non-profit can help. Or try a low cost and/or interest free HUD loan for those repairs. Or maybe (a stretch) weatherization. But that sounds like a lot of work/cost. Sorry for your dad. Find a list of cancer resources here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
T Kirby wrote:Hello, my name is Tammy and I am searching for help for my dad. He lives in
Shepherdsville KY and is a widower and the age of 79 years....He is
Battling stage 4 cancer and lives at his home....our problem is the floor
In the living room and kitchen are falling through thus letting the walls
Sink as well....it is getting worse every day.
I am begging for help for
Him....if you can help us or tell me where to ask for help, I will greatly
Appreciate it...I have ask everyone I know and I am at a lost....see I live
In West Virginia and I go to him for his doctor’s appointments and
Treatments for the Stage 4 cancer....Please let me know ASAP if you can help me....I fear for his
Safety and winter is approaching....