Pay for surgeon for eye care

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Lance13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Pay for surgeon for eye care

Post by Lance13 »

My wife and I live in Portland Oregon Clackamas County
I have just suffered a detached retina... I have been driving ride share (Uber/ Lyft)
My wife is on unemployment under the Trade Act.
Seeing surgeon on Friday to determine course of action.
Thank you for your help/ ideas.
Tigers
anti spam: Blue

Re: Pay for surgeon for eye care

Post by Tigers »

Hello there,
I have recently come across some difficult times. I have no job and my husband is kicking me out, now I need eye surgery. I have a place to live and will be moving this weekend. However, I will need some help to get back on my feet such as groceries, toiletries and help paying rent a low cost doctor for the surgery. I have a 10 year old son and his well being is my first priority. Please direct me to the right person and/or place that can help.
Suzzyo

Post by Suzzyo »

I was directed to ask for assistance to keep my eye exam affordable. I also have electric bill problems; they shut it off and I have been trying to stay caught up with the bill but someone stole my purse and I have been trying to stay on top as well as make sure my children had what they needed for school and eye tests. With excel energy combining my previous bill to my current it is making it ten times harder to keep the bill at a spot where it won't be shut off. I have been calling place both LIHEAP and clinics to place for help. Also I have been trying to pay as much as I can when I have the funds.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

there are some charities and government assistance programs for eye care. Maybe try one of them. Some stores also provide this service. As an example, find how to get help with cataract surgeries. There are a few options and programs out there for you to try.
Lance13 wrote:Seeing surgeon on Friday to determine course of action.
Thank you for your help/ ideas.