Where for rare health care disorders?

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Oaker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Where for rare health care disorders?

Post by Oaker »

Hello,
I am contacting you because I have been referred to this company for assistance. I am in search for a program that helps patients financially with rare disorders, such as ITP. I am insured, but have been hospitalized multiple of times and also have tried several different treatments, left with medical bills that I am having trouble paying off. Please let me know if you can be assistance to me.
Thank you.
Janel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Where for rare health care disorders?

Post by Janel »

Hello,
I ran into financial difficulty when paying for my rare health care disorder.  Because I did not give the Social Security office my paycheck stubs of the past three years, the SS took me off my SSD.  Since I did what they told me to do and that I can only work part time,  they are still deciding if they want to put me back on SSD after a few months.  I have three bills that need paid back.  
Check City, $1,600; Money 4 You, $500; and Granger Medical Clinic, $120.  Check City took it to court, which I have to go to in December.  Money 4 You wants me in court too, and the Clinic went to a bill collector to get payment for the rare health care disorder.  I also need a little extra, over $100 or $200 for a new winter coat and new shoes and insoles.  I need all this given to me along with $25 in cash to open an account at a credit union.  I live in West Valley City, Utah, in the USA.  
Can you help me find a charity that will meet my needs and allow me to pay the bills myself along with some needed extras?
Thanks!