Where for rare health care disorders?

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Oaker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Where for rare health care disorders?

Post by Oaker »

Hello,
I am contacting you because I have been referred to this company for assistance. I am in search for a program that helps patients financially with rare disorders, such as ITP. I am insured, but have been hospitalized multiple of times and also have tried several different treatments, left with medical bills that I am having trouble paying off. Please let me know if you can be assistance to me.
Thank you.
Janel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Where for rare health care disorders?

Post by Janel »

Hello,
I ran into financial difficulty when paying for my rare health care disorder.  Because I did not give the Social Security office my paycheck stubs of the past three years, the SS took me off my SSD.  Since I did what they told me to do and that I can only work part time,  they are still deciding if they want to put me back on SSD after a few months.  I have three bills that need paid back.  
Check City, $1,600; Money 4 You, $500; and Granger Medical Clinic, $120.  Check City took it to court, which I have to go to in December.  Money 4 You wants me in court too, and the Clinic went to a bill collector to get payment for the rare health care disorder.  I also need a little extra, over $100 or $200 for a new winter coat and new shoes and insoles.  I need all this given to me along with $25 in cash to open an account at a credit union.  I live in West Valley City, Utah, in the USA.  
Can you help me find a charity that will meet my needs and allow me to pay the bills myself along with some needed extras?
Thanks!