Blood pressure medication

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
CarterJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Blood pressure medication

Post by CarterJ »

I am looking for somewhere my husband can go to get blood pressure medication prescribed to him, his blood pressure is very high risk and he has no medical insurance. Also, he has several teeth that need immediate extraction, I am having a hard time finding a place to do this at no cost. We live in Martinsville, Indiana Morgan County, and if you could help I would appreciate it.
Shammon

Re: Blood pressure medication

Post by Shammon »

I have filled out for charity care through Duke regional hospital for myself and my husband. I received a phone call answered a couple of questions but have heard nothing else. I am the only one working and we are not able to go to a Dr we Like we both need to because I can't afford it. I have type two diabetes and he has very high blood pressure. We have both been without our medications for a while now. Is there any way I can get info on charity care doctors.
Jennifer Baker

Re: Blood pressure medication

Post by Jennifer Baker »

Hi, I'm a single mother with high blood pressure. I have four kids 4, 3, 2, 1. Two years ago I was living in a housing program and they told me I had to leave that I could go back but since I left the apartment there a debt of $1145. Most of it is for the tile and if you scratch it then its automatically $1000. I also need more blood pressure medication. Its almost my time to move back in but I have to pay that off before I move back in. Please email me or give me call back.