Obamacare does not cover my prescription drug needs

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
movers
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Obamacare does not cover my prescription drug needs

Post by movers »

Money for my prescriptions this month. I had Obamacare but because I am disabled now and can't do my job. I haven't worked since May 2015 and had many sick days stored up. Then was told to sign a 2 year leave of absence w/o pay or we part ways now. I was in my 19 Year.
Now I don't have insurance since I am waiting on Medicare to be approved but haven't been approved yet. Application has been in since November 3, 2017. I went to pick scripts up and they told me it would be over 450.00. I cried I was so shocked. I don't have the money to get them and pay my bills for a roof over my head. Any help would be grateful. Thank you.
Helen
anti spam: Blue

Re: Obamacare does not cover my prescription drug needs

Post by Helen »

Hello. I am Brenton. I am a single dad to a growing teenager and we have Obamacare insurance. I have currently acquired an amazing job on October 29th, but I will not have funds until around the 15th to pay for the prescription drags we need. I had a very inconsistent jobs since moving to CO that were not covering my bills. or medical insurance I have managed to take care of everything else, but I need help with prescriptions that ACA does not pay for. Not even the full amount. I'm in the state of CO. Thank you for your time. 
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Obamacare does not cover my prescription drug needs

Post by Admin »

Maybe try a free community clinic in CO for medications, as some work with doctors, drug companies and others to help the low income as well as uninsured. However if you have an ACA/Obamacare plan, then they should cover most medications. Now there may be a deductible, but that is a different issue.
Helen wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:37 am Hello. I am Brenton. I am a single dad to a growing teenager and we have Obamacare insurance. I have currently acquired an amazing job on October 29th, but I will not have funds until around the 15th to pay for the prescription drags we need. I had a very inconsistent jobs since moving to CO that were not covering my bills. or medical insurance I have managed to take care of everything else, but I need help with prescriptions that ACA does not pay for. Not even the full amount. I'm in the state of CO. Thank you for your time.