Dentures for people over 70?

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Underwood
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Dentures for people over 70?

Post by Underwood »

My parents have high medical bills and they both need dentures. My Dad is having trouble eating because his teeth are so old.
I have checked on getting their teeth and it will cost over 4000.
I worry about them choking.
I have moved them into my home because their medical bills use a good percentage of their money.
My mom is 73 and Dad 88. I have filed bankruptcy for them because they could not afford their home anymore and had ran all of their credit cards to the max just trying to live.
It would be great if I could get help for them to get their dentures and pay there hospital bills.
Any help would be great.
I am their POA.
Please let me know if there is someone who can assist.
The email I am using is at my job, if you need my home email it is here.
Thank you,
Twig

Re: Dentures for people over 70?

Post by Twig »

Hello, I'm not working right know and over 70 years old. But I'm looking for employment every day. But I need some assistance and help with my dentures. I've been approved for section 8 voucher program. And I have found a place. But I don't have my teeth and dentures in good order. Can you please help me with this opportunity to move my life forward. Thank you and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dentures for people over 70?

Post by Admin »

We are not sure if a dental clinic helps with dentures or not, but ask. As maybe they help senior citizens (people over the age of 70). Or maybe their is braces or invisalign or something like that. Anyway, find dental clinics near you.
Twig wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:37 am Hello, I'm not working right know and over 70 years old. But I'm looking for employment every day. But I need some assistance and help with my dentures. I've been approved for section 8 voucher program. And I have found a place. But I don't have my teeth and dentures in good order. Can you please help me with this opportunity to move my life forward. Thank you and God bless.