Horrible access to medical care

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Clearchoice
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Horrible access to medical care

Post by Clearchoice »

Illinois' assistance programs are a joke and the people that run them are scam artists. They make it impossible to get adequate medical, dental care. Their doctors are rejects. Rockford is especially crooked. They deny you, saying you missed your interviews when you aren’t notified of them beforehand or they just don’t call (for phone interviews) at all. Then say you didn’t answer the call. Horrible. Just stealing our tax dollars again. I’ve paid in all my life to be treated like dirt.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Horrible access to medical care

Post by Admin »

Ummm...this statements are completely inappropriate. Not to mention untrue. Anyway, there are some government and non-profit medical care programs in Illinois. Not only of course clinics, but also care for the uninsured, and find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _care.html
Clearchoice wrote:Illinois' assistance programs are a joke and the people that run them are scam artists. They make it impossible to get adequate medical, dental care. Their doctors are rejects. Rockford is especially crooked. They deny you, saying you missed your interviews when you aren’t notified of them beforehand or they just don’t call (for phone interviews) at all. Then say you didn’t answer the call. Horrible. Just stealing our tax dollars again. I’ve paid in all my life to be treated like dirt.