Where can I get cataract surgery from?

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
USOpen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Where can I get cataract surgery from?

Post by USOpen »

We are in a situation where we both work and have insurance but also an urgent growing need. My husband is in need of cataract surgery and is rapidly losing his sight. We cannot afford the copay for his surgery as we live pay check to pay check...health and human resources won't help us. Unfortunately if we were unemployed and without insurance they would probably cover the surgery. I am at a loss as it seems they would prefer he goes blind and collects disability and he would want to continue working while he is able as he is only 57, any thoughts or help for the cataracts would be greatly appreciated. God bless.
irving

Re: Where can I get cataract surgery from?

Post by irving »

My name is Nathan J., and I live Dislodge, MO.
I am requesting additional information on cataract surgery assistance. I have been out of work since December, and have fallen behind in rent for January and February. I am also behind with medical bills and my eye care. I was wondering what programs I could qualify for to remove my cataracts, along with which documents would be needed before walking into the Park Hills office. If there are online applications, that would be great.
KellyAnn

Re: Where can I get cataract surgery from?

Post by KellyAnn »

Hello, my name is Katie. I am a single mother of 4. I live in Fulton county Atlanta Georgia and have bad eyes with cataracts. I recently moved into my home and my first water bill is too much for me to pay because they back charged from the time I moved in which is 6 months ago. I am in desperate need of assistance for cataract surgery due to one of my children is severely disabled. Please advise. Please let us know how much total income she may qualify to reimburse the amount we paid out of pocket for her Tonic Lens and cataract surgery.