Concussion caused mt to miss work

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Treebeard
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Concussion caused mt to miss work

Post by Treebeard »

I have been laid off since this past July and meanwhile 2 weeks ago I was just in a terrible scooter accident where I almost lost my life. I have trauma, brain injury and concussion right now. I am getting behind on my bills including rent after this month. I will end up losing everything.
I cannot apply or interview for any jobs as of right now because of my injury so I have no inbound income coming in, and I missed a ton of work. I have depleted my unemployment and can't refile because there is no extension.
Can you tell me where I should go for this help and who to email. Any help would be appreciated.
acampbell

Re: Concussion caused mt to miss work

Post by acampbell »

I am looking to get information on receiving assistance for medical bills from a concussion, and also grants to make handicap home improvements on my home for my wheelchair.
I'm permanently disabled. My family and I live in Henderson Nevada.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Concussion caused mt to miss work

Post by Admin »

A free community clinic in Nevada may be able to get what you need. They can have programs to help with medical bills and direct you to health care as well as disability resources.
acampbell wrote: I'm permanently disabled. My family and I live in Henderson Nevada.