Spine and back issue

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Reiner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Spine and back issue

Post by Reiner » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:10 pm

I have 3 children and my husband is an unemployed coal miner with a bad back. It is so hard to find work and we are trying. I'm trying to go back to school. I'm so scared that my kids won't have a Christmas, if you could please help us in any way. I have a 1 year old, a 8 year old and a 14 year old. My kids are my life and I'm trying so hard to just get by my husband's health. It is bad and he has a Mass on his spine. There is also 8 different doctors telling him not to work but if he can find work he will work. He's signed up on his social security but it’s been 5 years and we are struggling.

Sam Tool

Re: Spine and back issue

Post by Sam Tool » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:17 pm

We live in southern California and traveling through Idaho headed to Oregon. Stopped in to take our puppy potty when we Hit a pile of asphalt in road totaled jeep, girlfriend broke back admitted to hospital for 9 days. Had spleen removed, cracked ribs, fractured spine...? We lost all of our personal belongings after I had to leave hotel because I couldn't pay and had no vehicle to store items. Stranded in twin falls, with a bad spine, with nowhere to go and no one to call.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Spine and back issue

Post by Admin » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:34 pm

There are tons of clinics in California. Assume some by that town too. Call them. Maybe they can help with your spine issue. Find details here at free community clinics in California.
Sam Tool wrote:We live in southern California. Stranded in twin falls, with a bad spine, with nowhere to go and no one to call.