Replacement of front tooth

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
ParkerP
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Replacement of front tooth

Post by ParkerP »

Hello,
I live in Las Vegas and my sister lives in MN; she has had a lot to deal with in her lifetime. Right now she is dealing with her 15 year old daughter that has depression, like every other female in the family! Along with her husband that has a lot of medical problems.
Sorry, the reason I am e-mailing you is, well, at first it was just for the fact that she needs a lot of work done with her teeth. She has Delta Dental (I think) and they will only pay 1500.00 and she needs about 3800.00 worth of work.
Well, I know that it isn't life threatening but what kind of confidence do you think she will have after her teeth are fixed, along with the cracked front tooth!? She has enough to do in her life. Sorry, please send me some info on any way that can help her out. She is disabled, her husband could not qualify for disability due to a dishonorable discharge, and he is also older than my father! Well, anyway, please send all you have! She deserves it!
Cadillac

Re: Replacement of front tooth

Post by Cadillac »

I am a low income mom with a major dental issue; many teeth missing and in need of taking all the other ones I have left out. I am ashamed of my smile because of this I have no job. I’m embarrassed to go back to work or school even meet someone because I’m afraid of getting made fun of.
I been in an emotional relationship for 15 years so much has happened but I feel he is the only who accepts me like this so I deal with the emotional abuse. Please help me find a grant that can pay for some dental implants, mostly the front as well as back teeth.
I am in much need of it to lift myself up emotionally and mentally at this point. I’m 41 years old and ashamed of my smile, I can’t even recall the last time I took a bite out of an apple. Or ate something having taste its full effect because I have a top denture now. Please help me.
Quigly

Post by Quigly »

Hello, I am writing on behalf of a family that I work with in the Providence public Schools.  They have a special needs child and the dad is out of work due to a back injury. The special needs kid needs a new front tooth replacement. We have been trying to access support to no avail.  They have been denied food stamps and the SNAP program as well as Medicaid. Please let me know what we can do to access help,
Tiesto
anti spam: Blue

Post by Tiesto »

Her name is Brandi and my daughter needs the replacement of her front teeth. You can even find her on Facebook so you can actually see how beautiful she is and just how much she loves her family and her children. And you can also see that she never smiles. Or at least show her smile. Her brother was born deaf and her mom and dad had to spend everything to send him to the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind (FSDB) and hearing aid costs and therapy to help him adjust. And once she turned 15 she began working and helping with bills. Then she turned 18 and began paying her own bills and helping her family out still. She deserves this - new front teeth so she can smile. She really needs to find a way to get a smile she deserves. We've done the deardoctor.com every year since 2005 and any type of contest and she just never wins. We've tried to save money but it seems like when we do, someone always needs help. Please, I know you get these emails all the time and I'm 100% sure you’re not even going to read this, but I love her and I just want to try everything. Please help me find websites or places that offer help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Dental surgery, and teeth replacement, is very costly as you are probably seeing. But there are clinics and some free programs out there for emergency oral surgery. It may be teeth removal, replacement, wisdom teeth work and more. Find the resources here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _care.html
Tiesto wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:46 am Her name is Brandi and my daughter needs the replacement of her front teeth. You can even find her on Facebook so you can actually see how beautiful she is and just how much she loves her family and her children. And you can also see that she never smiles. Or at least show her smile. Her brother was born deaf and her mom and dad had to spend everything to send him to the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind (FSDB) and hearing aid costs and therapy to help him adjust. And once she turned 15 she began working and helping with bills. Then she turned 18 and began paying her own bills and helping her family out still. She deserves this - new front teeth so she can smile. She really needs to find a way to get a smile she deserves. We've done the deardoctor.com every year since 2005 and any type of contest and she just never wins. We've tried to save money but it seems like when we do, someone always needs help. Please, I know you get these emails all the time and I'm 100% sure you’re not even going to read this, but I love her and I just want to try everything. Please help me find websites or places that offer help.