Care for periodontal disease

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Revlon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Care for periodontal disease

Post by Revlon »

I am writing you to inquire for myself and girlfriend. We both have periodontal disease. Her gums are inflamed and teeth are very loose. She is in a lot of pain. She has a very low income and cannot afford dental services at regular prices. We live in Muscadine, AL about several miles from Tallapoosa, GA. Do you know where she might be able to get affordable dental services?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Care for periodontal disease

Post by Admin »

We have information on free dental clinics in Alabama. If you have dental disease they may be able to help, and address gums, cleanings, etc. If she can't afford regular prices for dental care, this clinics have sliding fee scales for discounts and other savings.
Revlon wrote:I am writing you to inquire for myself and girlfriend. We both have periodontal disease. Her gums are inflamed and teeth are very loose. She is in a lot of pain. She has a very low income and cannot afford dental services at regular prices. We live in Muscadine, AL about several miles from Tallapoosa, GA. Do you know where she might be able to get affordable dental services?