Bronchitis condition

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Jennifer Baker
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bronchitis condition

Post by Jennifer Baker »

I have been very sick with bronchitis the last three weeks. I am behind on my bills including my rent for January. I have four children, I do have a full time job but it pays very little, and I have not been able to work due to illness.
I was late and unable to make my car payment, the finance company came and took the vehicle. My February rent is due now and I am seeking medical care at this time dealing with exhaustion, low white cell count, bronchitis and influenza. Can you direct me to anyone that can help me not lose my rental house that we live in. Thank you.
LondonFall

Re: Bronchitis condition

Post by LondonFall »

I am trying to find help for my brother and his wife in Pueblo. He is unemployed, with bronchitis, and she is on SSI Disable and they need some help with their Rent. They will not be able to make this month's rent.
He has been applying for jobs but no one has hired him. I have helped all I could and didn’t know where to turn. Their rent is $550 per month. If you have any suggestions for them to receive any type of help please let me know. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bronchitis condition

Post by Admin »

Is that Colorado? If so, try one of the free clinics. Maybe they can help your brother with his bronchitis. So we can't tell you where to turn, but that may be an option for you.
LondonFall wrote:I am trying to find help for my brother and his wife in Pueblo. He is unemployed, with bronchitis, and she is on SSI Disable.