Frames for prescription glasses for my kid

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Covidien
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Frames for prescription glasses for my kid

Post by Covidien »

Hello,
My 11 year old son broke his glasses frame a few days ago. Little did I know he didn't tell me until I said something about him having something white on the side of his glasses. Bless his little heart as he used gorilla glue to put it back together.
He gets medical card but they only replace 1 frame a year. It hasn't been a year yet since he had to get new ones. I am asking if there is any information form you that I could please get to help me get my son some few glasses.
Thank You.
Lance13

Re: Frames for prescription glasses for my kid

Post by Lance13 »

Hi, I live in Hazlehurst Ga. I was needing info on seeing if I could get help paying for my son’s prescription eye glasses. His frames got broken and he needs another pair but they are $200.00.
I can't afford that. Please help or send me some information.
Sylvia1
anti spam: Blue

Re: Frames for prescription glasses for my kid

Post by Sylvia1 »

My name is Misty and I need prescription glasses for my kids.  I'm a single mother of three kids having a hard time making ends meet due to having physical and mental impairments and limited income. My children also have mental health issues that limit my ability to work enough hours to make ends meet. I'm looking for any agency or organization that could possibly help me get caught up or help with any amount on frames for prescription glasses, so my electric doesn't get cut off and we don't lose our home. If you can assist me in any way my number is. Thank you so much.