Health issues need to be covered for a senior citizen

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Coleman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Health issues need to be covered for a senior citizen

Post by Coleman »

I am a senior citizen woman in my mid 60's with many health issues and I am also disabled. I am on a very, very limited monthly income from SSI. I truly need help finding a decent hospital to take care of me. I also need place to live and with as much help as possible with rent and a deposit. Thank you very much for your time, as my health is most important to me. Look forward to hearing back from someone. I am in the Lincoln Park, MI area.
Alyssia

Re: Health issues need to be covered for a senior citizen

Post by Alyssia »

I need a one-time help with my rent and also access to health care. My roommate quit paying for her share of the bills for three months and then left when the power got shut off. I am about to get an eviction from my landlord if I can't pay the rent as I am sick.
I am a senior citizen on social security disability, unable to work, and not feeling well due to the disability. I have found new roommates but they don't move in until the 1st of March and I still need to pay for January. I have been looking for help all month while having to pay for gasoline for a generator to have some power to my home to run the equipment I need for my health.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You mentioned being a religious person. Are you part of a church? If so try one of the Christian sharing insurance plans. They are like a "pool" of members who pay into it to help others pay their medical bills. It is "non-traditional" insurance with fewer regulations, so tread carefully. But maybe it can help you in your situation.
SteveZell

Post by SteveZell »

I am helping a senior, physically disabled gentleman find housing immediately and supportive housing to help with his health issues. He would like his son with him to help take care of him health wise and both are hoping to find an apartment to live together. The son is between jobs and the father received about $900 in social security as his only form of income. I am hoping to connect him to a social worker.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you want information on supportive housing, as well as health care for the elderly, try a senior center near you.
They can help, or at least give information, to that senior citizen and their son.
SteveZell wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:51 am I am helping a senior, physically disabled gentleman find housing immediately and supportive housing to help with his health issues. He would like his son with him to help take care of him health wise and both are hoping to find an apartment to live together. The son is between jobs and the father received about $900 in social security as his only form of income. I am hoping to connect him to a social worker.