Can't afford medical care for breast cancer

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Single mom needs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't afford medical care for breast cancer

Post by Single mom needs »

My family is about to lose their home, kids have no Christmas and grand-mom is taking care of them but barely receives any incomes. All the kids lost there health insurance and one of the little girls found a lump in their breast which is a form of cancer. We received a letter from landlord stating money needs to be paid in order for them not to be evicted. Is there anything anyone can do so I can help this family with medical care costs to get checked for cancer? None of the fathers are around and mother is incarcerated since September.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't afford medical care for breast cancer

Post by Admin »

We do have many agencies and programs listed that may assist the working poor. We have extensive information on
cancer programs for the uninsured both that may offer treatment or help with some co-pay bills. Also, try searching for a breast cancer foundation, as some may have details on charity care.
Single mom needs wrote:My family is about to lose their home, kids have no Christmas and grand-mom is taking care of them but barely receives any incomes. All the kids lost there health insurance and one of the little girls found a lump in their breast which is a form of cancer. We received a letter from landlord stating money needs to be paid in order for them not to be evicted. Is there anything anyone can do so I can help this family with medical care costs to get checked for cancer? None of the fathers are around and mother is incarcerated since September.
mentalhealthday

Post by mentalhealthday »

I have been searching for medical resources for breast cancer online and found your website. Our friend Dan from work is having a family emergency. His wife Abby has been battling breast cancer for about a year. Abby and their son decided to take a trip together to Europe to get away from the situation and spend some time together. She ended up in the hospital in Athens and the doctors said she has to have emergency surgery. Dan called me today and he is afraid she might not make it back to the US. He really wants to get there as soon as possible to be with her in the hospital but he cannot afford to fly there. This is a very unusual situation and we don’t know how to help him get the medical care for the breast cancer. If your organization does not have a program that can help you direct us to a resource that may be able to help this family? 
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have some blog entries about Breast Cancer Awareness month. Many resources are out there for survivors and others. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/blo ... red-women/
Low income and uninsured women have assistance offered to them.