Coverage for new treatments

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Bradshaw1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Coverage for new treatments

Post by Bradshaw1 »

To Whom It May Concern:
I am wondering if by any chance you all do any type of medical assistant for treatments the are new and not yet converted by insurance? I am in need of a specific a treatment and cannot afford it. Thank you so much for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.
Blessings,
Bobbert
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Coverage for new treatments

Post by Bobbert »

I am in desperate need of help. My insurance will not pay for my new treatment scheduled for May 3 and they always double bill us on the 10 of may. I got a discount notice for the 11 of may as well. I called and tried to get extension explained and they always double bill on me. I am on social security so is my husband of $550 a piece a month, which barely covers the cost of health insurance much less other medical or electrical bills. The reason for this is last month was paid in auburn office a few late on that reason they received the money and shut me off for an a few hours. I do not know what to do. Please let me know what is available for help. My address is phoenix city AL. I am in Russell county, thank you so much for your time in direting me to medical care to try experimental new treatments.