Senior has meeting teeth and needs dental work

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Ram
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Senior has meeting teeth and needs dental work

Post by Ram »

Good morning, just turned 63 years old on May 11. I lost my loving husband 6 months ago. He was the provider. Unfortunately I do not have dental insurance and I'm not working. I do have a lot of problem with my teeth but due to economic conditions was easy for me to pull my tooth out that get it fixed.
I have a couple permanent bridges, but I'm having problem lately with Diverticulitis since I need to chew food real good and that's impossible with missing teeth and pain. I can't apply for Medicare until I turn 65. I'm not looking for a free help, I'm selling my husband's car and other items which will be to pay for your help. Please let me know if there be any clinic or good hearted dentist who is willing to work with me as a senior dental patient. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Senior has meeting teeth and needs dental work

Post by Admin »

There are some clinics to try. If you are 63 (which is a senior) and have a low income, then the Diverticulitis issue may be dealt with. Or they may have a dentist on site that will volunteer some time to do this. Try these dental clinics in Georgia for the support you need. Also, if you are willing to pay some of the cost (no need to sell the car!) the dental assistance may be even easier to get.
Ram wrote:I have a couple permanent bridges, but I'm having problem lately with Diverticulitis since I need to chew food real good and that's impossible with missing teeth and pain. I can't apply for Medicare until I turn 65. I'm not looking for a free help, I'm selling my husband's car and other items which will be to pay for your help. Please let me know if there be any clinic or good hearted dentist who is willing to work with me as a senior dental patient. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much,
PuebloIgi

Post by PuebloIgi »

Hello good morning, my name is Shanice and I'm seeking help in need of immediate dental work for senior citizens as I have missing teeth. I went to the dentist on yesterday to find out I have bone loss, cavities, root canals, and need deep teeth cleaning. Also, I was told that because I am pregnant it is bad for my mouth to be like that it can affect the baby. I also have an infection in my mouth. For employment I am a caregiver part time not making much money fix income. I’m on pregnancy Medicaid - community health choice which they only pay small portion for dental teeth or replacement of missing teeth. Sorry to bother you but just seeking some help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you are a senior, and on Medicare, the government will help in some cases. As will other insurance companies, from Medicare Advantage. The point being there are options out there for you to get new teeth, cleanings and more. Locate senior Medicare dental assistance programs.
PuebloIgi wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:53 am Hello good morning, my name is Shanice and I'm seeking help in need of immediate dental work for senior citizens as I have missing teeth.