Thousands of dollars needed for dental work

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
McCann1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Thousands of dollars needed for dental work

Post by McCann1 »

I NEED DENTAL WORK. PLEASE HELP ME.
I am 69 years old. I have seven teeth in my mouth, most decayed.
All need to be pulled and replaced with dentures.
My dentist said $5,000 is what I need for this procedure, and I am trying to raise this amount. I would appreciate any donation to raise the money to have this done.
Should you have any questions, you can reach me at any time.
Thanks,
Gambino

Re: Thousands of dollars needed for dental work

Post by Gambino »

Hi, My daughter needs 7500 dollars to save her teeth and save herself Scorosis and a lifetime of chronic pain. Our benefit plan doesn't cover this operation. Even now applying for Blue Cross I was told the operation isn't covered. It's not braces either and waiting lists are long for those.
The dentist was kind enough to get us monthly payments of 345 dollars. Our family cannot afford that payment. We have just begun our new life of children, mortgages and bills are creeping up. What are the option I could possibly have? Thanks for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thousands of dollars needed for dental work

Post by Admin »

Well now one will give you cash for dental work. But there are clinics, government benefits, and other places that may offer assistance. Find the free dental care programs.
Options range from schools to clinics, volunteer programs, and other options. So try them for the help you need.
Gambino wrote:Hi, My daughter needs 7500 dollars to save her teeth and save herself Scorosis and a lifetime of chronic pain. Our benefit plan doesn't cover this operation. Even now applying for Blue Cross I was told the operation isn't covered. It's not braces either and waiting lists are long for those.
The dentist was kind enough to get us monthly payments of 345 dollars. Our family cannot afford that payment. We have just begun our new life of children, mortgages and bills are creeping up. What are the option I could possibly have? Thanks for your time.