Procedures for a patient

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Bashir M
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Procedures for a patient

Post by Bashir M »

Hello,
I am a Clinical Social Worker for Humana. I spoke to a member this morning that needs financial assistance (relatively small amount) for a procedure that she cannot afford. She does not have a computer or internet to follow up with you directly so I was hoping that you could give her a call, provide a phone number, or contact me with some direction for apply for assistance.
Thank you so much for the assistance you so often provide. I look forward to one of being able to have a conversation from one of your staff members.
Regards,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Procedures for a patient

Post by Admin »

Try a program known as Healthwell. The organization is listed here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ions_.html
They are created as a non-profit, and they assist with insurance costs from Humana and other companies. Sometimes medications or direct financial aid is given too. But they will not call the patient...they need to call them.
Bashir M wrote:Hello,
I am a Clinical Social Worker for Humana. I spoke to a member this morning that needs financial assistance (relatively small amount) for a procedure that she cannot afford. She does not have a computer or internet to follow up with you directly so I was hoping that you could give her a call, provide a phone number, or contact me with some direction for apply for assistance.
Thank you so much for the assistance you so often provide. I look forward to one of being able to have a conversation from one of your staff members.
Regards,