Clinic needed as we do not have health insurance

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Shopper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Clinic needed as we do not have health insurance

Post by Shopper »

Hi, I live in Orlando, Florida Orange County with a zip code 32836. I just need a free or to low income health clinic that can help me and my husband as we don't have any health insurance. I will need to be check mainly an annual women check and my husband vision check. Also, can provide more information that can help us pay our bills. Thank you.
Flavor

Re: Clinic needed as we do not have health insurance

Post by Flavor »

I just started a new job and am not yet eligible for company health insurance, so I need a local clinic. I broke my foot after 6 days on the job and don’t have insurance. I also have a disconnect notice from my power provider and the house I rent heats with gas which currently is not on. I have a wife and 2 children that live with me, but also need health care at a clinic, and both children are in college but currently not working.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Clinic needed as we do not have health insurance

Post by Admin »

We have many local clinics that may be near you. Call them to try to get medical care. They will take the uninsured as well.
Flavor wrote:I just started a new job and am not yet eligible for company health insurance, so I need a local clinic.