Eye care and contact lenses

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
DJack
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Eye care and contact lenses

Post by DJack »

Hello,
I have been trying to find out how to contact the Lion's Club to see if I might qualify for their assistance with contact lenses. I have searched for information on the internet but cannot find any contact info. It seems to be quite elusive.
Can you tell me how to get in touch with them for assistance with their sight and hearing programs? I live in Columbia, Missouri.
Brewer

Re: Eye care and contact lenses

Post by Brewer »

I'm from the state of Oklahoma and I'm currently uninsured and I'm needing an eye exam and glasses. I'm also currently unemployed so I have no income coming in is there some way I could get some help with getting an eye exam and contacts?
Boutique

Post by Boutique »

Hi just wanted to know does Lions Club in my area (I'm form Crockett, CA - this is in Contra Costa County) give out free prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses too people who are low income people? If they qualified what is the income range?
Does Lions Club just helps people who are blind. If yes let me know were I can go to get free prescription eyeglasses. I already have my prescription for contacts. I just need eyeglasses. This will be my very first time ever getting eyeglasses. Please help me.
Thanks have a great day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There is a main directory on the Lions Club website to search for glass programs. But there are other options in California, and you can find them here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... nd_gl.html
Usually contact lenses are not offered, but who knows. You can try to call and apply and see what you can find. Usually both the blind and those with low income can get help.

Boutique wrote:Hi just wanted to know does Lions Club in my area (I'm form Crockett, CA - this is in Contra Costa County) give out free prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses too people who are low income people? If they qualified what is the income range?
Does Lions Club just helps people who are blind. If yes let me know were I can go to get free prescription eyeglasses. I already have my prescription for contacts. I just need eyeglasses. This will be my very first time ever getting eyeglasses. Please help me.
Thanks have a great day.