Where Can I Get Free Prescription Medications

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
jeana.tucci

Where Can I Get Free Prescription Medications

Post by jeana.tucci »

I need free prescription medications and drugs for illness and sickness. Can you please post information on how to get these. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Where Can I Get Free Prescription Medications

Post by Admin »

jeana.tucci wrote:I need free prescription medications and drugs for illness and sickness. Can you please post information on how to get these. Thank you in advance.
Hi,
Try Patient Assistance Programs. Many drug companies have these programs, and they will provide free or discounted medications. Here are some resources.

http://www.merck.com/merckhelps/patient ... /home.html
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... bills.html
http://www.pfizerhelpfulanswers.com/pag ... ndall.aspx
KerryLong

Re: Prescription discount cards

Post by KerryLong »

Also, many governmets offer a prescription drug discoutn card that give 25% immediate savings. The cards are free, and thousands of pharmacies accept them. Contact your local county government. The card is usually called the NACo prescription drug discount card program.
Macro1

Post by Macro1 »

Many drug companies are now providing more free meds and drugs to help with this terrible economy. If you can't gey anything for free, defintely take advantage of the generic drugs offered by companies such as Wal Mart, Costco, and Target. They save you huge.
Tire

Post by Tire »

Dear sir/ madam
I am writing this asking if you could help me . My friend is in Portland Oregon with her mom who was diagnosed with cancer and in order for her to be treated she needs money for medical bills and prescriptions of which she hasn't got. Her mum needs injections for pain weekly and she is really struggling with everything including food. I was wondering if there is any organization that can help her and she is the only one looking after her mum. She is mentally and physically exhausted.She might do with some help she doesn't have anyone to help. Thank you Regards
Caroline12

Post by Caroline12 »

2 months bend on rent and electric is $445.00 past due before Easter and I have electric in landlords name since I still owe them about 4-500. But real problem is I am 72 and in a wheelchair and need the Oxygen tanks to breathe. Have no place to go. It's been tough choosing between medicines or paying for lights and oxygen tanks or for the outrageous pills I have to take to live. Won't even barely mention the Diabetes the fun shots that go with that. My nieces was originally going to move in but later left so transportation and the little things. So what should I do Rent - 2 months late Electric $424 + behind No Gas -can't afford Medicine $275 month Food $75week $300 month and I get $900 a moment Se how loosing the roommate hurt and already behind from the start. Please Help.
Hood

Post by Hood »

I recently moved to Wylie, Texas to stay with a friend. I am waiting for a hearing on my social security disability to be scheduled, but currently have no income or savings. I have medications at the pharmacy I can't afford to pick up, including mental health medications. My phone will be cut off on November 6th if I can't get money for the straight talk card. I have no family here besides my 14 year old son & no family elsewhere to help financially. I need those prescriptions and I don't know what to do. Please help me. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So you already have the items at the pharmacy? If so, it may be too late to receive prescription help. Most programs require people to apply for assistance first, before they access the medications as they need to approve it. But you can try anyway, as there are different places to try. We have many resources listed, and find free prescription medications.