Root canal and other serious needs

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Zuckenberg
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Root canal and other serious needs

Post by Zuckenberg »

I live in the state of Maryland. I'm a Baltimore county resistant and I'm unemployed at the moment. I need dental work on my mouth and everywhere I look to, No one wants to help me so this is my last resort. I need a root canal and I also have two cavities in my mouth that need to be repaired.
I never ask for any assistance from my government or state. Now that I'm asking for help, but No one seems to want to help me. I'm in extreme pain, like I said, I'm unemployed at the moment, for about 6 month now. I have no dental insurance and no income coming in. Please I beg you I need help and you people are my last resort. Please get back to me as soon as humanely possible as I said I'm in extreme pain and no way to turn too.
Targarian
anti spam: Blue

Re: Root canal and other serious needs

Post by Targarian »

Respected Doctor,
I am PhD student in Economics at Florida International University.
I have been troubling for my one front tooth. I am unable to study for that.
It's need root canal. But the cost here is expensive. I am a student whose yearly income below $15000.
Can I get any free service/ minimum cost?
It would be highly appreciated, if you help me in this case.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if you are a student at FIU< try the dental program there. As many schools offer not only students care, including root canals, but also the low income. Now while a dental student may do the operation, they are closely supervised. It is in effect practice for them. find information here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... inics.html
Targarian wrote:Respected Doctor,
I am PhD student in Economics at Florida International University.
I have been troubling for my one front tooth. I am unable to study for that.
It's need root canal. But the cost here is expensive. I am a student whose yearly income below $15000.
Can I get any free service/ minimum cost?
It would be highly appreciated, if you help me in this case.
Annies Emerald

Post by Annies Emerald »

My daughter has had to have two root canals in two days. She is a single working young adult with school debt and we as her parents are helping pay for the bridge work but the additional amount of the root canals is another $2,300.  As a child my daughter wore braces for around four years total and we also had a single implant done when she was about 16 after the braces were finished. The implant failed less than 10 years later and was removed that is the reason for the bridge now. She is a very hard working young lady and we are helping as much as we can but this latest expense is just another   Problem. She does not carry dental insurance because her health insurance premiums through work is already hard on her budget. If there is any help available for the root canal and other serious dental needs it would be greatly appreciated. My daughter lives and works in Louisville Ky. She is already working full time and also does freelance writing. I just hate to keep seeing her struggle for somethings out of her control. Sent from my iPhone 
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Hi,
I am curious if there are programs to help with dental care for procedure such as root canal, and implants and other serious dental problems?
I am in northern Cali Nevada county. I have never received help but this would be an emergency procedure and my insurance copay is extremely high.