Root canal and other serious needs

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Zuckenberg
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Root canal and other serious needs

Post by Zuckenberg » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:09 pm

I live in the state of Maryland. I'm a Baltimore county resistant and I'm unemployed at the moment. I need dental work on my mouth and everywhere I look to, No one wants to help me so this is my last resort. I need a root canal and I also have two cavities in my mouth that need to be repaired.
I never ask for any assistance from my government or state. Now that I'm asking for help, but No one seems to want to help me. I'm in extreme pain, like I said, I'm unemployed at the moment, for about 6 month now. I have no dental insurance and no income coming in. Please I beg you I need help and you people are my last resort. Please get back to me as soon as humanely possible as I said I'm in extreme pain and no way to turn too.

Targarian
anti spam: Blue

Re: Root canal and other serious needs

Post by Targarian » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:38 pm

Respected Doctor,
I am PhD student in Economics at Florida International University.
I have been troubling for my one front tooth. I am unable to study for that.
It's need root canal. But the cost here is expensive. I am a student whose yearly income below $15000.
Can I get any free service/ minimum cost?
It would be highly appreciated, if you help me in this case.

Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Root canal and other serious needs

Post by Admin » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:33 pm

if you are a student at FIU< try the dental program there. As many schools offer not only students care, including root canals, but also the low income. Now while a dental student may do the operation, they are closely supervised. It is in effect practice for them. find information here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... inics.html
Targarian wrote:Respected Doctor,
I am PhD student in Economics at Florida International University.
I have been troubling for my one front tooth. I am unable to study for that.
It's need root canal. But the cost here is expensive. I am a student whose yearly income below $15000.
Can I get any free service/ minimum cost?
It would be highly appreciated, if you help me in this case.