Medical care for MS patient

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Clipperrs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Medical care for MS patient

Post by Clipperrs »

My doctor thinks I have MS. I don't qualify for insurance buy my income was less than 6000 last year. I
need hospital and medical help to get a spinal tap done and a total body MRI am EEG and medicines for
fibromalgia sevilla that I can't afford.
Last year I had hospital insurance thru the UNC charity and need
everything that I qualify for ASAP. My disability case is coming up soon and I need all these tests done
so I can prove my case and win. I am 55 years old in 2 days. Please send me everything I need to fill out to help
me and thank you. I live in Thomasville but use UNC High-point hospital and Forsythe hospital in WS.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Medical care for MS patient

Post by Admin »

Try a clinic, or ask UNC for charity care. As far as using the information for a disability claim, that is abusing the services of a clinic. That is not what they are intended for and that is borderline ethical. A clinic in North Carolina is intended to provide a truly suffering low income family with the care they need. Find details on free community clinics in North Carolina.
Janel

Re: Medical care for MS patient

Post by Janel »

I have MS and on disability and need medical care. I live in Venice, FL. My caregiver recently lost his job.
He pays half of everything; medical bills, rent, utilities, food, medications, house care inside and out.
I am on disability and make $1257 a month, my rent alone is $806. I do get food stamps and free health care.
But only $34 a month. Any help you can offer will be appreciated. Laurie