Trouble locating co-pay for home care

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
ChrisT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Trouble locating co-pay for home care

Post by ChrisT » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:43 am

I need $360.00 as a copay to go into inpatient Rehabilitation Center in Jonesboro. I have Failed Back Syndrome. I am recuperating from the 2nd back surgery since 2012. I am in constant pain can hardly do things like basic bath and food prep. I have been living with my son since the first surgery in 2010 the second one 2012 and the last August 2013. I am getting SSD and have Medicare insurance. I am so afraid I am going to be paralyzed.

Girl34
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Trouble locating co-pay for home care

Post by Girl34 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:45 pm

Hi. I’m on social security disability and retirement disability from MUSC. I’m not considered low income but I don't make enough money to pay my bills or my co-pay for homecare. Please help me be I’m falling through the cracks and I’m alone.  I have optic neuritis and am legally blind and my vision is rapidly deteriorating.  Are there any programs that can help me get home care? I also have serious spine issues and need to move to a disabled access home.  I can't afford to pay deposits or movers. I’m barely able to pay my bills and I have to choose between meds and food most of the time. I’ve searched and all I can find are programs for low income and families for home care co-pay help. My vision is so bad and I’m in a lot of pain. I don't have a caregiver or any family who can do that for me or help me financially. Is there any programs to help me with anything? I live in Charleston county sc. I’ve lived on James island more than 30 years and the little support I have is here like at times I can get someone to pick up my meds. I can't walk through a grocery store and the delivery services are way too expensive. Every month I barely can get food or meds or to my dry appointments.  Please help me,  you are my last hope.  I’ve tried to talk to nonprofits and they always say they don't have any money.  
Thank you
Melissa