Trouble locating co-pay for home care

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
ChrisT
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Trouble locating co-pay for home care

Post by ChrisT »

I need $360.00 as a copay to go into inpatient Rehabilitation Center in Jonesboro. I have Failed Back Syndrome. I am recuperating from the 2nd back surgery since 2012. I am in constant pain can hardly do things like basic bath and food prep. I have been living with my son since the first surgery in 2010 the second one 2012 and the last August 2013. I am getting SSD and have Medicare insurance. I am so afraid I am going to be paralyzed.
Girl34

Re: Trouble locating co-pay for home care

Post by Girl34 »

Hi. I’m on social security disability and retirement disability from MUSC. I’m not considered low income but I don't make enough money to pay my bills or my co-pay for homecare. Please help me be I’m falling through the cracks and I’m alone.  I have optic neuritis and am legally blind and my vision is rapidly deteriorating.  Are there any programs that can help me get home care? I also have serious spine issues and need to move to a disabled access home.  I can't afford to pay deposits or movers. I’m barely able to pay my bills and I have to choose between meds and food most of the time. I’ve searched and all I can find are programs for low income and families for home care co-pay help. My vision is so bad and I’m in a lot of pain. I don't have a caregiver or any family who can do that for me or help me financially. Is there any programs to help me with anything? I live in Charleston county sc. I’ve lived on James island more than 30 years and the little support I have is here like at times I can get someone to pick up my meds. I can't walk through a grocery store and the delivery services are way too expensive. Every month I barely can get food or meds or to my dry appointments.  Please help me,  you are my last hope.  I’ve tried to talk to nonprofits and they always say they don't have any money.  
Thank you
Melissa
JOlsen

Post by JOlsen »

Hi,
I am looking for help with paying for home care in Gaston County, NC. I am a disabled single mother and am unable to do certain household chores due to the 8 screws and rods that line my backbone. I am unable to bend down or stand for long periods of time. Therefore, I am unable to do simple household chores such as doing dishes.
Can you forward me some information regarding who I would need to contact to find some help with this home care co=pay? Thank you in advance for your help and communication,
Mary
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Mary,
There are in home care programs for disabled people. Maybe household chores and other activities can be done. But look here for assistance and funds to pay for in-home care programs for you. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sable.html
JOlsen wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:37 am Hi,
I am looking for help with paying for home care in Gaston County, NC. I am a disabled single mother and am unable to do certain household chores due to the 8 screws and rods that line my backbone.
Mary
Mena Carlisle

Post by Mena Carlisle »

Good morning,
I am trying to get back on my feet after a very long battle with addiction and I hope a Home care program will assist. Today I'm proud to say that I have 102 days clean. I really need help paying my child support, as I'm behind $1500 and have court next week for contempt. I also need scrubs for work, laundry soap, personal care items, etc.
I'm starting a job at Valley Home Care next week and need scrubs or appropriate clothing. I currently attend outpatient drug and alcohol 3x a week from 10am-1pm and do screens at Averhealth 2x a week. I have made a lot of healthy support systems. I live in Danielsville and have very limited transportation to access home care or to get to my home care job. I reside with my grandmother who is elderly and on a fixed income. She can barely pay the bills to run our home.
I am also looking for help with Uber cards so I have transportation to and from work.