Son and me have medical needs

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Menendez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Son and me have medical needs

Post by Menendez »

I lost my job of 20 years and my wife of 30 years a few years ago. I have been living off savings and selling possessions on Craig's list and EBay. I have a son on high school that lives with me. I have been suffering from depression and was being treated for awhile but could no longer afford it. I don't know what to do.
My son is in need of medical care. I am in need if dental care. My bills are always behind. I receive no health care assistance for anything and I'm hoping there is some sort of program to help buy food or medicine or help pay bills. Anything would help. I have nowhere to turn. Please tell me how to apply for food stamps or assistance for oil for the furnace to make hot water also. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Son and me have medical needs

Post by Admin »

You need equipment? If so, try a free medical equipment loan closet, and more information is here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... loset.html
They may be able to give you the supplies you and your son need for those various health conditions.
Jeans

Re: Son and me have medical needs

Post by Jeans »

I'm a single mother or three girls and one of them my youngest who only three months old has several medical problems with require me to stay home with her at all times. She has seizures, GERD, sandifers syndrome, and central and obstructive sleep apnea. I need help with rent the most. I'm one month behind and now getting close to being two months behind. I have two bills that are also behind as well as in debt from old credit cards and student loans. I can't get the medical equipment my daughter need and deserves. Medi-Cal won't cover them either. My car isn't registered or insured. I need help soon before I lose it all. I need to find some kind or grant it assistance fast! Thank you for your time.