Eyeglasses for the blind

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Brady12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Eyeglasses for the blind

Post by Brady12 »

Hello! I am writing to you, regarding my mother! She was diagnosed with Macular Degeneration, a few years, ago, and her doctor said that she is considered legally blind, now. The Commission for the Blind, in Springfield, Massachusetts, has been able to help her out with different services.
The doctor from the Massachusetts Association for the Blind, in Worcester, MA, gave her an eye exam, and wrote a prescription for special glasses for her. We are so desperate to get her those glasses, but we need help, in every way possible, as we're not sure how much, or if anything, her insurance will help with that.
If someone could please contact me, so that we can discuss this, I would really appreciate it.
sasolis

Re: Eyeglasses for the blind

Post by sasolis »

If she has insurance go to them first and find out how much, if any, they will cover. You can't really ask for assistance if you don't know how much assistance you need.
LesterH

Re: Eyeglasses for the blind

Post by LesterH »

To Whom it may concern,
I currently live at in Oxford, Maine. I am Currently disabled, having degenerated disc disease, with a ruptured disc in my back along with arthritis. I am legally blind with out glasses. I was born with a disease which makes it hard to focus on just about everything with out glasses... I am 32 years old, an ex marine. I currently single, and living with my 65 year old father Beverly who has graciously opened up her home to help me during this time of need.