Family dental care

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Swifter1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Family dental care

Post by Swifter1 »

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am seeking dental care for myself and my husband. We are casualties of the economy, having had various jobs with no insurance or just enough to get some dental work since 2009. We are older, and yet not old enough, and I currently clean medical offices while he is not employed, 61 years old and a veteran. It is sad.
I live in Mercersburg and will travel. Keystone Health and Dental nearby will help only if we pay them, and we can't. I have pieced together teeth and missing back ones after a car accident in the 90's.
I hope you can help.
Codoleeza

Re: Family dental care

Post by Codoleeza »

I live in McHenry County, IL. I have serious dental issues in my lower jaw. I am missing many teeth and the ones that are left are broken. I have infection at the base of all the remaining teeth, which is affecting my overall health. I have consulted a dentist and due to some complications, which would require surgery, I have been advised the cost to me would be $8500.00. I need assistance with this. Do you have any suggestions of any organizations that might help me?
Gomez1

Post by Gomez1 »

Hi. Do you, or do you know of any place that can help with dental payment? My insurance covers all but the deep cleaning that I need. I have gotten help from one church, but my balance is $664.00 and I do not have this kind of money. If you can help with dental care, or know of any other place or places that can help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many residents of Alabama are still uninsured when it comes to dental care. IT may be as high as 30% of the state has no coverage. Those that do have insurance for it often have inadequate plans as well, that will not cover the entire bill. Try a clinic. They can often give free cleanings. Some churches in Alabama may offer have hygienists that volunteer to help the low income. But find a listing of free dental care sites in Alabama to try.