Need free lodging for upcoming surgery

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Shannon12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need free lodging for upcoming surgery

Post by Shannon12 »

I am inquiring about a need for my sister. She is in need of a kidney and liver transplant. She is on the list in New York City. My sister and husband are on a limited income and the bills traveling back and forth from White Plains to NYC plus her meds are astronomical for them. And neither she or husband drive that far. Her husband will drive near their house due to impaired eye sight and age. Do you know of any agent or service that could help with a room or housing in New York City when she has transplant?
We have a camper that could be used for housing but would need somewhere to park it. To our understanding she will need to be there or close to hospital for 3 months. Trying to look ahead or plan ahead so they'll have somewhere to stay. Any assistance or advice would be very appreciated. Thanks, and have a blessed day.
Mr_Smith

Re: Need free lodging for upcoming surgery

Post by Mr_Smith »

Good Morning!
I live in Baltimore County (Reisterstown) and I was wondering do you have services that help toward rent or free lodging for an upcoming surgery? My rent is due today the latest I can pay is Friday. I been off for a month due to my therapist wanting me to take time off to grieve my mother who passed in a car accident. I been handling everything for her and my own stuff and this is why I'm in this financial situation and trying to find funds to help pay for my rent this month or the lodging for the funeral.
Tweedcoat

Re: Need free lodging for upcoming surgery

Post by Tweedcoat »

Hi! I have a brain tumor surgery coming up in Boston MA. Brigham women hospital. I wanted to know what you can assist me with in regard to lodging.  I will need a home preferably Airbnb due to my kid’s food allergies I need a home with a kitchen to make their food. Please let me know what you have available.
Thank you
Mazzebah